At an Aquarium with Blippi | Fish for Kids
♪ Blippi ♪ ♪ So much to learn about ♪ ♪ it will make you want to shout!
Blippi! ♪ Wow!
Today we’re at The Florida Aquarium and this is going to be so much fun! Let’s go! Wow, this area you can actually touch
the stingrays with two fingers. Ok? Come on. [music] I didn’t quite get him. Oh, here it is. I touched him,
and he is really soft. And he kinda has a little mucus
type of feel, really slippery. Oh, look at that one. Hey. Look. It’s a sea turtle. Hi! [music] This is Tako!
Tako, do you want to dance? [music] Wow! Look! Uh, look at all the fish.
And did you see that stingray? Wow, there are so many
tropical fish in here. Like that little guy. Ok, let’s go down here. Oh, look. Wow, there are hundreds of them. Look at that angel fish. Hey! Uh, this is
the black and yellow fish. Hello Wow. Keep coming. Wow, what’s in here? Look, they kinda look like rocks.
Do you see those? But they are actually alive. Ok. What you do right here? I think it’s time for a picture. Ok, thank you. Come on. It’s like a tunnel in here. Look at this guy, a stingray! Wow. Wow. I wonder how thick this is. I bet is like that thick
so it doesn’t break. Uh, there’s fish up there. Uh, a stingray, look. Right, quick. Did you see its tail?
That really long tails. Let’s go on this side. There is a big shark. [music] I have a better place
to see all these fish. Hurry, let’s go, quick. [music] Look at that stingray! (inaudible) [music] This is a really big aquarium. Uh, it’s coming close. Look at that one. [music] After seeing all different types
of sea creatures under the aquarium, I’ve got to go on top of the aquarium
and do something really special. Wow, look at this place! We’re on the top of the coral riff
at The Florida Aquarium. This is a little behind
the scenes for you. I’ve never been on top
of an aquarium before. Oh, look at who it is.
What’s your name? – Oh, hi, I’m Eric and you’re Blippi!
– Yeah, I’m Blippi. – (So later is inaudible)
– Yeah, what do you do here? – I’m a curator here at The Florida Aquarium.
– Ok. We’re on top of the coral riff.
And curators take care animals we give care and it’s everything
from around the clock health care to guess what? – What?
– Feeding time! – I love food!
– I love food too, it’s lunch time. – Oh, it is?
– It is, it’s lunch for the sharks, it’s like lunch for our pitch turtle
you’re going to meet. for all of the thousands of fish
that are in our environment here – at Florida Aquarium.
– Woohoo, alright. I think it’s time, let’s go! Blippi, we’re heading over
to the feed station right now and let me introduce you to Elisa. – Hello!
– Hi! How are you? – Good, how about you?
– Good. So we’re about to feeding
the deep side of our riff tank. – Ok.
– We have a lot of different fish here. cause we have a lot of different fish
in the riff that like to eat so right there. Take a good sniff.
That’s a fresh fish there. – Yeah.
– Yum. Nice big (macro). So, what we have for you
is put on some gloves. Oh, I should have done that first. It’s super simple.
Take a big scoop of fish. You are just going to throw
it out into the riff. And you’ll see a bunch
of fish come out. – Alright. So, can I try now?
– Yeah, absolutely. Ok, I think one is all I need. – Big scoop.
– Yeah. What’s in here exactly? So, right there we have some squid, We have some herring. We have clam and (night smelt) – It’s a whole mix of different sizes.
– Can I stick a little for myself? – Yeah.
– Lunch it’s not going to come fast. Alright, where to? Over this way! Right field.
That’s a (inaudible) – Yeah.
– Good job! That looks tasty! It looks like some good squid
and (macro) there. – Yeah. Three, two, one!
– Let it fly! I think you are doing a great job.
Now, let’s go down below and see what it looks like to be a fish
under water – watching all that food come down.
– Ok, let’s go! Lisa, take us from here! After feeding all of the sea creatures
from above the aquarium, Eric took me back down below
so we can watch all of the sea creatures eat all of the food I just fed them. It was so spectacular. And then I went on over
to the wet land exhibit. Uh, look, a duck! It’s so cute, do you see it? Cuak, cuak, cuak,
cuak, cuak, cuak. Can you make the sound of a duck? Cuak, cuak, cuak. [music] This area is where they have the otters,
look. Look at him doing backflips. [music] This place is so beautiful. Oh, wow. A python! Wow, look how big it is! Geez, that’s scary. Come on. Oh, some cute birds over here. These are spoonbills. And they are white and pink. Look, he is looking for food. [music] Wow. [music] There is a big fish over here,
come on. Those fish are so big. Wow, get really close.
Can you see it? Such a big fish. And there is some more fish.
Go up really close to the glass. Let’s see what else they have here. [music] I had such a great time
at The Florida Aquarium. Next time you’re in Tampa, Florida,
you can go check out some sea life. ♪ Blippi, Blippi ♪ ♪ Come on, everyone,
let’s make learning fun ♪ ♪ Blippi, Blippi ♪ ♪ So much to learn about ♪ ♪ It will make you want to shout!