DEEP FRY FISH- How To Make Deep Fry Fish with tartar sauce (FAST AND EASY)!!
Welcome to the art of cooking
Today we’re gonna make together: Deep fry fish
The ingredients 1. One bound fresh fish filets
2. Half a cup yellow corn meal 3. One and a half cups all-purpose flour
4. Quarter teaspoon salt 5. Half teaspoon black pepper
6. Half teaspoon onion powder 7. Half teaspoon garlic powder
8. Half teaspoon paprika 9. One teaspoon dried parsley flakes
10. Half teaspoon dried oregano 11. Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper
12. 1 egg 13. Half cup milk
14. Oil for deep frying Tartar sauce ingredients 15. One cup mayonnaise
16. One table spoon sweet pickle relish 17. One table spoon onion (minced)
18. Two table spoons lemon juice (optional) 19. Salt and pepper (to taste) The procedures 1- Heat oil in the deep fryer to 375 degrees.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish and minced onion. Stir in lemon
juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
before serving. 2- In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine
corn meal, 1 cup of flour, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley flakes,
dried oregano and cayenne pepper. In another bowl beat together the egg and milk.
3- Pat dry the fish fillets with paper towels. Put half cup of the flour mixture into a plastic
bag. Add the fish fillets to the bag and shake to coat the filets with flour. Dip the filets
one by one in the egg mixture. And then dip into the corn meal, flour and spice mixture.
4- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees. Add the filets to the oil and deep fry in
batches for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked (the internal temperature
has reached 145 degrees). Drain on paper towels. 5- And then serve with tartar sauce. Subscribe to get the new in our kitchen
Thanks for watching