Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard & Noah Schnapp Answer ‘Stranger Things 3’ Questions
– Hi, I’m Winona Ryder. – And I’m David Harbour. – I’m… who’s another one? – We’re about to play fishbowl questions. – No, we’re about to dive in.
– Let’s dive in. – Come on.
– Oh, let’s dive in. – Which of the older siblings in the cast would you pick as your IRL
big brothers or sister? – I would pick Joe as my big brother and Natalia as my big sister. – I would pick Joe as my big brother and Maya as my big sister. – I would choose– God, guys. I would choose– – Charlie and you are both English. – Yeah, that’s very true. Okay, I would choose
Charlie as my big brother. Can I do Priah as a younger?
– Yeah, you can do that. Okay, all right, I’ll do that. – Oh wait, then I’ll do Priah too. And Maya and Joe and Charlie. – So the whole cast.
– And David Harbour and Winona Ryder perhaps.
– The whole cast. Who wouldn’t survive a real life episode of ‘Stranger Things’? – I think Caleb and Gaten
and Millie would last long. I think I would die pretty fast. I would like to think–
– Millie would last long? – I think if she was– here’s my thing. I think if I was by myself, I would die. If I was with a good group where I’m kinda holding onto them.
– You’re not doing anything. You’re just relying on them. – Exactly. So if I can rely on good people. – So you wouldn’t survive?
– You would last long. – I would not survive if I
was by myself is the answer. – Which celebrity would actually play a really good Demogorgon? – Demagorgon. – Well, you don’t see his face, it’s just in the suit, so it’s only–
– But if I could work with it. – Bruce Willis. – Leonardo DiCaprio. – What? Why? Give a reason. You can’t just say a famous person. – Because I want to see his face every day when I walk onto set preferably. – I wanna see Bruce Willis
because I wanna see him take off the mask and go,
“Ooh, it’s a hot one today.” – Who’s really– I’d say Finn. – Zendaya.
– Finn’s really– lanky.
– [Millie] Yeah, grangley. – Grangley? – I’m sorry.
– It’s lanky, first of all. – Describe season three in emojis. – The firework emoji. – The kissing emoji. – I would say the sad emoji. – If you had to play
someone else’s character, who would it be and why? – I would love to play
either Steve or Dustin because they’re both funny, and I like to be funny onscreen and they have a lot of fun. – I would like to play Joyce Byers because I would like– – She’s the queen mama. – She is the queen mama. – I would like to play Joyce, Eleven, Dustin.
– Why would you wanna play Eleven? – I like all those roles. Because Eleven’s a freak. – And she has superpowers. – ♪ She is a freak of the week ♪ – What have you stolen from
the ‘Stranger Things’ set? – I took a bunch of underwear, but that’s really it. – I took a lot of socks. – I’ve thought about stealing
things and never have. I’m a good boy. – Oh, pfft. – Oh my god. – See? I’ve stolen stuff from other productions.
– Blow it up your old wazoo. – I’ve stolen stuff
from other productions. – What is your prediction
for how ‘Stranger Things’ will officially end? – I think– Don’t put it back in the bowl. – I think someone really– I feel like Eleven’s gonna die. – All right. Whatever you want, mate. – [Finn] I think that’s not cool. – [Noah] I feel like that’s a good ending. – That’s a good ending? – Just Eleven dies.
– I would love it to just be a happily ever after. – And Eleven dies. The end.
- Todd Fisher Remembers His Mom, Debbie Reynolds, And Sister, Carrie Fisher | Megyn Kelly TODAY
- David Letterman’s Life After ‘Late Show’: Fishing, Family And Costco | Sunday TODAY
- Pirate Junkies | Deck Hands
- Celebrity Breakups and Dolphins Getting High (feat. Isla Fisher) – Lights Out with David Spade